Full Terms & Conditions
- All Discounts
- If a patient opted to not enroll initially, but would like to, they simply need to contact our customer service team and express their request to be enrolled.
- Any purchases made before enrollment in the loyalty program are not eligible for retroactive credit.
- If the order is already out for delivery it is not eligible for a discount to be applied and we will not retroactively credit what the savings would have been with the discount applied.
- The discount can be applied to future, applicable, orders.
- To be eligible for any discounts, patients must be enrolled in our loyalty program. The ability to enroll is offered at the time of account creation to order on our new website
- They can now be applied to all products & brands
- Discounts must be applied to an order before it is out for delivery.
- Discounts are not able to be applied on merchandise, whether ordered online or in-store.
- First Time Discount (25%)
- Eligible patients are those who have never ordered with The Flowery before
- Applies to all products and brands
- Discount is automatically applied by our system to your first order
- Veteran Discount (20%)
- Eligible patients are those who served in the Armed Forces, not applicable for spouses or family members
- Documentation to verify eligibility to receive discount is required in the form of military ID, driver’s license with “V” Veteran’s endorsement, or DD214
- Senior Discount (10%)
- Eligible patients are those that are age 60 and older
- Birthday Discount (10%)
- Available to patients during the birth month only on (1) purchase
- Industry Discount (10%)
- Eligible patients are those who work within Florida’s medical marijuana industry for another MMTC or a medical marijuana physician’s office
- Documentation to verify eligibility to receive discount is required in the form of employee badge or pay stub
- Reverification of eligibility will occur every 6 months
- SNAP/Disability Discount
- We apologize, but we are do not offer this discount
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply a discount to my order?
As part of our process when you go to check out to place an order, there is a section that will display any/all discounts you are eligible for. If you do not see a discount, you believe you qualify for, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
How do I submit the documentation as requested to support my eligibility for a discount?
We kindly ask that all documentation be submitted to us via email: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your email, we will reply confirming that the discount has been added to your account and is available for use.
My subtotal was $100 before I applied my discount, so I didn’t have to pay the delivery fee. But now that the discount was applied, it says I do?
Your subtotal after the application of a discount must meet or exceed the $100 minimum to avoid the delivery fee.