Full Terms & Conditions
- All Discounts
- To be eligible for any discounts, patients must be enrolled in our loyalty program. The ability to enroll is offered at the time of account creation to order on our new website
- If a patient opted to not enroll initially, but would like to, they simply need to contact our customer service team and express their request to be enrolled.
- Any purchases made before enrollment in the loyalty program are not eligible for retroactive credit.
- They can only be applied to Flowery-branded products. They are not applicable on any of our brand partners’ products (such as, but not limited to: Packwoods, 710 Labs, Preferred Gardens, or Runtz)
- They can only be “stacked” with the use of loyalty coupons (also referred to us Flowery credits or Flowery cash), but otherwise cannot be “stacked” with any other discounts, or used in combination with a sale or other promotion
- Any product(s) purchased that had a discount applied is/are not able to accrue loyalty coupons
(also referred to us Flowery credits or Flowery cash)
- Discounts must be applied to an order before it is out for delivery.
- If the order is already out for delivery it is not eligible for a discount to be applied and we will not retroactively credit what the savings would have been with the discount applied.
- The discount can be applied to future, applicable, orders.
- First Time Discount (25%)
- Eligible patients are those who have never ordered with The Flowery before and are purchasing Flowery products.
- Discount is automatically applied by our system to your first order that contains applicable products.
- Veteran Discount (20%)
- Eligible patients are those who served in the Armed Forces, not applicable for spouses or family members
- Documentation to verify eligibility to receive discount is required in the form of military ID, driver’s license with “V” Veteran’s endorsement, or DD214
- Senior Discount (10%)
- Eligible patients are those that are age 60 and older
- Birthday Discount (10%)
- Available to patients during the birth month only on (1) purchase
- Industry Discount (10%)
- Eligible patients are those who work within Florida’s medical marijuana industry for another MMTC or physician’s office
- Documentation to verify eligibility to receive discount is required in the form of employee badge or pay stub
- Reverification of eligibility will occur every 6 months
- SNAP/Disability Discount
- We apologize, but we are no longer offering this discount
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply a discount to my order?
As part of our process when you go to check out to place an order, there is a section that will display any/all discounts you are eligible for. If you do not see a discount, you believe you qualify for, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
How do I submit the documentation as requested to support my eligibility for a discount?
We kindly ask that all documentation be submitted to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will reply confirming that the discount has been added to your account and is available for use.
My subtotal was $100 before I applied my discount, so I didn’t have to pay the delivery fee. But now that the discount was applied, it says I do?
Your subtotal after the application of a discount must meet or exceed the $100 minimum to avoid the delivery fee.