Full Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to accrue loyalty coupons, patients must be enrolled in our loyalty program. The ability to enroll is offered at the time of account creation to order on our new website.
- If a patient opted to not enroll initially, but would like to, they simply need to contact our customer service team and express their request to be enrolled.
- Any purchases made before enrollment in the loyalty program are not eligible for retroactive credit.
- The purchase of all products (via our website) counts towards the accrual of loyalty coupons unless the product(s) was purchased with a discount applied (such as first time, Veteran, senior, industry, or birthday discounts)
- Purchases made from 710 List Drops are not eligible.
- A coupon cannot be both earned and redeemed within the same transaction
- Recent purchases will not reflect in your loyalty account until after the order is delivered and the transaction is fully completed. This may take up to (1) business day.
- Loyalty coupons can only be redeemed on Flowery-branded products. They are not applicable on any of our brand partners’ products (such as, but not limited to: Packwoods, 710 Labs, Preferred Gardens, or Runtz)
- Loyalty coupons can be stacked with only (1) discount, sale, or promotion – as applicable
- Loyalty coupons can only be accrued in $5 increments for every $100 spent on qualifying purchases and products
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply a loyalty coupon to my order?
As part of our process when you go to check out to place an order, there is a section that will display your available discounts and loyalty coupons available for redemption.
I am not seeing the change in my loyalty count reflecting my recent purchase. What do I do?
Please contact our customer service team so we can investigate further.
My subtotal was $100 before I applied my coupon, so I didn’t have to pay the delivery fee. But now that the coupon was applied, it says I do?
Your subtotal after the application a loyalty coupon must meet or exceed the $100 minimum to avoid the delivery fee.